- You might know ACT Auntie but Ingrid is an ACT granny now! Lilly is 17 months old now and gorgeous!
- Ingrid has retired from Cardiff University , however:
- You / your ACT oriented service can relax: 10 week courses in ACT 1 and ACT 2 will continue at Cardiff University: https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/part-time-courses-for-adults/courses/view/acceptance-and- commitment-therapy-i https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/part-time-courses-for-adults/courses/view/acceptance-and- commitment-therapy-ii
- Daniel Farmer and Ingrid Wallace co-founded the ACT Hub Wales and released resources early in the COVID 19 lockdown period. The ACT Hub is a work in progress and will take time to develop further. What made us act very quickly (COVID) then stopped a lot of ongoing ACT Hub work, since we both got very busy with our other work and with family. Still, keep faith, there will be developments and so, bookmark the site and keep checking up on us! Let us know if we should include certain things, if you / your service want to be included … Join us! https://www.act-hub-wales.co.uk/resources/
- Focussed ACT (= brief and structured ACT work) Zoom Online Course:
2 nights: Mon 14th and Wed 16th of Sept. 6.30pm-9.00pm
Cost: £80.00 pp
Trainer: Ingrid Wallace
To book, please email: email@example.com
Many of you will already have to work with more clients in a shorter time span.
Focussed ACT is a relatively recent development for our modern times and looming mental health crisis: more stress, less time, rising anxiety, pandemic, fear, grief, depression,… you name it! The idea is that we need to be more structured and focussed in our approach to therapy.
- – Participation will be limited to 15 people, in case of more interest, I will offer the course again.
- – This is a course for people familiar with ACT
• Koala Counselling for ACT work is here (online and eventually in Cardiff): to find out more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the ACT Auntie