No one was more astonished than I, that the idea of ACT Chats was so enthusiastically taken up by you. In less than one day I had more participants than I had expected. I had wanted about 6-8 people per chat, but before long there were 10 and I hastened to get an email out letting you know that we were booked for the first lot.
Still some emails came in, and I understand that some of you are disappointed to have missed out.
No promises, but I will try to record the first ACT Chat, because I think the questions three people sent me are of interest to most of you. I will email the recording link to you after the event. If all goes well (i.e.: if tech gods are smiling!) you should be able to watch it after the event.
I am planning another ACT Chat for March. I don’t know the exact date yet, because I also have other obligations… (My retirement was heavily overrated and appears to only mean that I am no longer teaching at Cardiff Uni! 😉)
How can you participate: Please do the following:
After I announce the March date:
- Please email me an ACT question you have – OR
- Email me to indicate that you would like to participate
I will take about 6-8 people (max: 10!!!!) to join:
- Those people with an ACT question will get first preference
- Those that would just like to join in will be accepted on a first come first served basis, (however the people with a question will get preference!)
- realistically, we can only answer up to 3 questions in the time we have (45-60 min)
- If we have no question to answer, I will select an ACT topic that we will discuss.
You can book any ACT Chats you want. To be successful, you need to
- read my email
- be quick to answer
- have an ACT question to better your chances of getting in.
I hope this is clear….
Don’t worry, there will be more ACT Chats …Stay safe